Could everyone write one simple essay about something that once happened in Saltaire…that they saw or were a part of…and put it on one big website? Somebody should collect a lot of stories before we all forget. Otherwise it is like a line in “On The Beach” : The history of the war that now would never be written.” -(JO'H)

Monday, May 4, 2009

And the reviews just keep on coming

Richard McManus said:
Looking forward to hearing Bill's band. I also hooked up with one of my old bandmates in a band called Night Train that played mostly blues. My brother Pete put up our jamming at his website, www.pjmweb.com/ Pete has some awesome pictures of our family at his site as well.

Richard McM
May 4, 2009 6:35 PM


cosmo said...
Bill and his band are fantastic! I'll try to get them for the next Saltaire Reunion.

Phil Keane from outin Seattle sez: "The concert was excellent, even for a non jazz fan like myself."



JEFF WEINLANDT AND HIS TEENAGE SONS ENDORSE IT: "Nice music...thanks. Both my sons came in and listened. they remember being in his house ("nice house, Dad") on the ocean." --JEFF W.

No comments: